October 17th, 2017
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Colorado River Community Room
New connected technologies and other technological developments are changing the way we manage HVAC systems and electrical demand.
Join us to learn about the latest advancements, including:
- new products for micro-zoning HVAC systems
- new motors for HVAC supply fans
- controls that manage HVAC equipment to reduce peak electric demand
- new motors for refrigerated display cases
- new refrigerants to replace HFCs
- batteries for managing peak demand in commercial buildings
Jay Stein, Senior Fellow at E Source, is one of America’s leading energy technologists.
He has played numerous roles over the course of his nearly 40-year career, including entrepreneur, manager, designer, researcher, and thought leader.
Stein is well known for his technical expertise in utility emerging technology programs, black box technologies, HVAC technologies, distributed energy systems, and energy storage. He also has authored and coauthored several hundred technical papers, magazine articles, blog postings, book chapters, and conference presentations.
Registering for this event will create an Efficiency Works account.
* Required Field
Bookings are closed for this event.