Low-cost energy and water audits, efficiency adviser services, and installation of FREE energy and water saving products reduce costs and increase the comfort of your home.
Efficiency Works™ offers rebates that can help you increase your home’s efficiency and save energy and money. Your efficiency adviser can help you schedule a home efficiency audit, and help with rebates and finding a qualified Efficiency Works Provider to perform your home improvements.
- Be a residential electric customer of Estes Park Light & Power, Fort Collins Utilities, Longmont Power & Communications, or Loveland Water and Power.
- Occupy a single-family detached home or an attached townhouse that is more than one year old. (New and Multi-family homes are not eligible.)
- Have a home efficiency audit completed on your home prior to making improvements and qualifying for rebates.
- Have the work completed by an Efficiency Works Provider. (Homeowner installed/”Do-it-yourself” improvements do not qualify for rebates.)
Click here to view a summary of rebates available for home improvement projects.
Home efficiency audits cost $60 and include:
- Whole-house visual inspection.
- Blower door test.
- Infrared camera scan.
- FREE installation of energy and water saving products include CFLs, LEDs, faucet aerators, low flow shower heads, and more.